Thursday, March 28, 2019

Visiting friends

During the past week I've been visiting a good friend of mine in Texas. After here I'm heading through Oklahoma City to see another friend, then back home to Fort Wayne, Indiana.

The weather in Texas has been beautiful with the exception of the first night which was a bad storm but it didn't last long. I was able to spend a little time to myself and worked on one of my books--Cursed Blood: Bloodline Curse. Its finally finished and ready for the publisher. While its waiting to be released in June, I am updating its sequel. The new cover will be shared once it's ready for the publisher. Then I can begin getting the next book ready and start writing the 4th book to the Peterson Estate series. That one will be called The Great War. The 3rd to the series will be released next week.


Aside from writing, I enjoy spending time with my friends because they encourage me to be who I am. Sometimes I am annoying, sometimes I am passionate, and sometimes I can be really good. You know, well behaved and polite lol. Then there are times when I can be a real stinker lol. I guess my hubby rubbed off on me lol. He's the real funny one between the two of us. So with him nothing gets boring lol.

But that's the great thing about friendships, you get a little bit of both-good and bad- and it's always okay because they accept you for who you are.

Anyway, just wanted to share this little tid bit about myself. I need to get back to writing lol. See you soon!

#argrosjeanauthor


No comments:

Post a Comment