Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Mother of the Dragons update


Great news about this book! Besides the new cover which my loving husband helped me select, I am in the process of getting this book made into an audiobook! That means, if you can't read it, you can listen to a very beautiful voice reading it to you. I made the choice based on her voice, accent, and readership. I think you would find it as good as I did. The picture on the left will be the cover for the audio, it has to be squared.

Other than that, I'm busy writing. Getting closer to the end for Cursed Blood:Bloodline Curse. The estimated time of release is around June, could be sooner. I'll be updating you on that. Peterson Estate 3:Hotel Peterson Estate is almost finished. It will be released in April, early in the month.

I'll begin writing Peterson Estate 4 during the summer which around the time I began book 3. If I work at it, I can write an entire book in one month but I'm not trying to rush things. Sometimes, I get stuck, sometimes it rolls onto the page like sweat comes off the forehead while eating something HOT. Or at least it does when my hubby eats something hot lol.

I updated my website so if you haven't checked that out, please pay a visit and let me know what you think. I always enjoy hearing thoughts. I like staying open so hearing what you think can help me improve. Changing my covers was a big move for me and I think I made the right choice doing that. I know the cover is important and I know the website is important too.

So now, I'm off to finish my newsletter for April's issue. If you want a copy, just send me an email to argrosjean@hotmail.com

#argrosjeanauthor

No comments:

Post a Comment